Contact Us $29.00
• Pages formatted for use in Pantone FHI Color Specifier books
• Each page sold individually
• Seven FHI Colors per page with six individual chips per color
• Each chip is 1.6” x 0.8” and displays color as a lacquer coating on paper
• The TPG (Textile Paper–Green) suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product
• Available for all 2,625 FHI Colors
• Perforated chip format has three-sided color bleed most ideal when evaluating color
• Pantone’s TPG Colors correlate to our Textile Cotton System (TCX) so you can coordinate colors for both hard and soft surfaces
• Colors displayed with their corresponding numbers
• An easy, affordable, and fast way to keep Color Specifier books up to date
• Use for hard home, ceramics, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
• Chips offer shareable, versatile color for palette development, mood boards, color communication, specification, and production, both on the go and in the office.
• Bring Color to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).